Title: Security Boundaries and Functions of Services for Serverless Architectures on AWS
Date: Thursday, June 23, 2016
Time: 10:00 AM Central European Summer Time
Duration: 1 hour
SECURITY BOUNDARIES AND FUNCTIONS OF SERVICES FOR SERVERLESS ARCHITECTURES
Speaker: Bertram Dorn, Specialized Solutions Architect – Security and Compliance EMEA, Amazon Web Services
Serverless architectures do mean additional shift in the shared responsibility model. The need of virtual instances or application services is well understood. This session will expand the scope of the security discussion where services are used without having Servers being responsible of the consumer. We will cover the core services for those architectures and explain the controls on the customer side as well as the security boundaries of the services themselves.
Select one or more of the following webcasts and complete registration. Click any webcast listing to view its details.
- Security Boundaries and Functions of Services for Serverless Architectures on AWS
- Thursday, June 23, 2016, 10:00 AM CEST
- Securing Serverless Architectures
- Thursday, June 23, 2016, 11:00 AM CEST
- Leveraging the Security of AWS’s Own APIs for Your App
- Thursday, June 23, 2016, 01:00 PM CEST
- Sending hundreds of million of push notifications with a scalable, serverless architecture using AWS Lambda
- Thursday, June 23, 2016, 02:00 PM CEST
- AWS IoT Button and Lambda to power a blockchain project
- Thursday, June 23, 2016, 03:00 PM CEST
Click here to signup for these free events.